Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Clog Makes a Comeback

Can it be? Clogs have come back and I'm loving it! While I hate the fact that heels kill my feet after an hour of use, the height is a major benefit. A way to get the height without the pain? Clogs! These babies are comfy and cute and will add the right amount of height, sass, and confidence. I've posted a few of my faves to give you an idea of where to start. Some clogs are made with a fabric material giving them a more casual feel. Others are made with an animal skin look making them edgy and sophisticated. Some are covered in jean and studs, my favorite for pairing with any outfit.
Big Buddha
While Big Buddha is currently my favorite handbag brand, I've seriously been loving their shoes! This clog has a high, dark, wood heel and black cover fabric. The fluff at the top gives the look a bit of uumph and comfort. These clogs deserve a standing ovation.


Ugg
While these Ugg clogs are plain and simple, they get the job done. Adding a bit of height and sophistication to your look these classic black clogs are a necessity in any closet

Those are just two examples of some great clogs. Don't be afraid to search around and go all out with your clogs. The more the merrier!
Double the Chic, Double the Style
-Fashion On The Rockss

No comments:

Post a Comment