Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Babes Got Boots

Sexy can I? Suddenly with winter quickly approaching and fall coming to a close, my eyes have been even more drawn to boots. I myself just a purchased a pair yesterday. Rather than sticking to the common and boooring "UGG" boot, I went out of my comfort zone and prepared my closet to take a edgier look. I grabbed a pair of grey combat boots complete with zippers and buckles galore. Let's just say I'M IN LOVE. These edgy boots not only add a completely different feel to my look, but they are turning heads! I've gotten endless compliments on these rocker-chic boots and I'm loving the attention! While the combat style boots are my fave this month, if you're not ready to push the fashion envelope I'll show you a few other styles that will still demand attention.
 
1. Riding Boots

Riding boots are the definition of classy. Pair them with any legging, jean, or jegging and your look becomes much more sophisticated. What I love about riding boots is the versatility they hold. Check em out on celebs like Megan Fox and Miley Cyrus strut their stuff in these gorgeous riding boots.






 
2. Rain Boots
It definitely doesn't have to be raining to whip out these bad boys. Rain boots are a cute and fun way to add color into any drab wardrobe. My friends tease me for wearing mostly solid colors, but with rain boots I can add a bit of pop to push my look right over the edge. My favorite thing about rain boots is the variety of colors and patterns they come in. Also, the price is phenomenal! You can spend from $20 to $100 depending on your range and get the pair that's just right for you! My fave? Charlotte Russe. They have a fantastic selection with styles for all. Take a peak! (P.S- Links are at the bottom of the page!)

 
3. Ankle high

Looking for something thats cute yet sassy at the same time? THese little booties are the ones for you. Blowfish especially makes great ankle high boots. You can go edy with buckles and zippers or try a softer fabric look complete with a few stylish buttons. My favorite thing about these boots are how cute they look with a dress! If the temperature isn't too bad try pairing them with a cotton dress and cardigan. Youre look will rock!

 

4. Knee High and Fringe
Fringe adds a whole dimension to any outfit. The layered look it gives a boot makes an outfit more noticiable and memorable. Fringe is always in, every season. Buying these is a great investment considering they can be worn year round. My favorite look? Dark wash jeans, fringe boots, a plain long sleeved v neck, and patterned scarf. The simpleness of the look is stepped up with the dimension of the boots. Perfect!




So there you have it. Those are just a few of my favorite boots for the winter. Go and get em while you can! It's never to late to add a great pair of boots to any wardrobe.

Double the chic, Double the Style
-Fashion on the Rockss



No comments:

Post a Comment